- Contact Us
- Baildon - 01274 597600 29 Westgate, Baildon, BD17 5EH
- Farsley - 0113 236 2333 52 Town Street Farsley (by the pedestrian crossing and opposite the post office), Leeds LS28 5LD
- Horsforth - 0113 258 6888 New Road Side (next to the Vets), Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4QE
- Ilkley - 01943 602998 20 The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EG
- Whitkirk - 0113 264 3444 7-9 Austhorpe View, Whitkirk Ring Road (next to Skyliner fish bar, see us from main Ring Road/A63 Selby Road roundabout), Leeds LS15 8NN
- Wibsey - 01274 693600 2-4 Fair Road (opposite the co-op), Wibsey, Bradford BD6 1QN
Whenever you buy or sell a house you're probably entering into the biggest transaction you will ever get involved in in your life, so it pays to get proper advice about it.
Everybody knows you should make a Will. But there's a lot of misunderstanding about Wills and Probate. Find out more on how we can help you with this difficult subject.
If ever you have an accident and you injure yourself you're usually entitled to compensation. Not always, but usually. Let us find out for you.
How we can help you with getting together, getting married, setting up house together, sorting out your property affairs and so on.
Click to see a full list of the many subjects our expert solicitors can help you with.
Special Offer - Divorce Month
January is the supposed national divorce month, for many families divorce at any time means hardship and stress for all involved. According to the Office for National Statistics in 2012 alone there was 118,140 divorces in England and Wales. Therefore, its important that people get the correct advice about divorce, especially as initially the process can seem lengthy and complicated.
Here at Wilsons we recognise that divorce is a difficult time, fraught with high emotions and worries over legal fees. We draw upon our experience of dealing with divorces and ensure that our clients understand the process of a divorce without using complex and unnecessary legal jargon.
To help we are offering a fixed fee divorce for the very low price of £499 plus VAT*.
Please contact our offices today to book an appointment to discuss this.
*£499 + VAT covers your legal fees for the divorce itself (from divorce petition to decree absolute). It does not include court or process server fees and advice regarding financial and / or children matters. For further information on these issues please call your nearest Wilsons office